– When a person registers on the website of Hotel Victoria, their personal data will be part of the automated data file of a personal nature created by Hotel Victoria under their own responsibility, in order to perform the maintenance and management of the relationship with the User, as well as work of information, research, statistics, training and marketing, and the realization of promotional and advertising activities of the products, services or activities related to the company.
– Hotel Victoria may assign such personal data only to the entities of its Group of companies for the purposes indicated above..
– The User gives his consent so that Hotel Victoria can make use of his Internet browsing data in order to send him, from the browser and / or the additional software module, to his internal messaging, information and advertising address of Hotel Victoria.
– Hotel Victoria informs the User about the possibility of exercising the rights of access, rectification, opposition and cancellation of personal data collected by Hotel Victoria in accordance with Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Data of Personal Character and other development regulations. These rights of access, rectification, opposition and cancellation may be exercised by the User, and in his case who represents him, by written and signed request addressed to the following address: Hotel Victoria, Passeig del Mar, 23, CP 17320 Tossa de Mar , Girona. Said request must contain the following information: name and surname of the User, address for the purposes of notifications, photocopy of the National Identity Document or Passport, and the request in which the request is specified. In the case of representation, it must be proved by a reliable document.
– In any case, and in compliance with the provisions of the Law of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI), at the time of data collection, Users will be asked for their express consent for Hotel Victoria can make use of your data in order to send you information and advertising through email or equivalent means, such as SMS on mobile phones.
– If subsequently, a User wishes to revoke their consent granted to receive commercial information via email or any other similar or equivalent means, they may notify it by sending an email to email@example.com
– Hotel Victoria is committed to fulfilling its obligation of secrecy of personal data and its duty to keep them, and will take the necessary measures to prevent alteration, loss, or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of the regulations current in every moment.
– Hotel Victoria informs that it does not carry out verifications on the veracity of the data, so that it will comply, in each case, with the data entered by the User, whether they are true or not.